Thursday, August 18, 2016

CAS(E) this Sketch 186


Here's CAS(E) this Sketch 186 brought to you by N@ Ali.


Here's my take on it. Yep, I turned the sketch 180°. 


I covered a top folding kraft card with striped paper, and adhered three
felt roses and leaves following the sketch. I added some pearls to the center
of the flowers, and finished off with the white embossed sentiment.

Visit CAS(E) this Sketch to see how my teammates interpreted the sketch
and join us if you can. You have until Thursday, August 25th to link up your
card(s) and as a winner, you could be guesting with us on a future sketch!


SUPPLIES:

7 comments:

  1. Oh Donna ... and it is the prettiest note on the scale! I love your posies, and how that striped paper goes so well with the kraft cardstock! Gorgeous!
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super pretty take on the sketch, Donna!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH, Donna, what a darling card! I love the stripes and pretty flowers. It's just SO adorably sweet. Fabulous take on the sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH, Donna, what a darling card! I love the stripes and pretty flowers. It's just SO adorably sweet. Fabulous take on the sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a lovely take on the sketch, Donna! I love the neutral striped papers with these darling felt flowers...so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Donna this is so gorgeous, I love it all, the stripes , felt flowers and clean design!

    ReplyDelete