Thursday, December 17, 2015

CAS(E) this Sketch 153


Here's CAS(E) this Sketch 153 brought to you by Chrissy, and it's a cool one.
And it's the last challenge of 2015 with an extended three week deadline
so that we can all enjoy the holidays!


Here's my take on it. Truthfully, I was stumped for a while, then I remembered
 MFT's Stitched Alphabet by Laina Lamb Designs and came up with this--
a no-stamping, all dies card.


I flipped the sketch and spelled out two sentiments in a triangular tree shape,
complete with a topper and a sprinkling of stars. I adhered everything to a
brick embossed panel that was cut with the rectangle element from Blueprints 24.

Stop by CAS(E) this Sketch to see how the rest of the team interpreted
the sketch and join us if you can. Link up your card(s) by Thursday,
January 7th, 2016 and you may be guest designing with us next year!




10 comments:

  1. Love how you played with all these great colors for your sentiment, and the brick background is fabulous, Donna!

    ReplyDelete
  2. a beautiful take on that somewhat puzzling sketch!
    Thanks Donna!

    ReplyDelete
  3. a beautiful take on that somewhat puzzling sketch!
    Thanks Donna!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nope, I wouldn't change one letter, or brick, on this card, Donna!!! Delightful...
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this, Donna! Fabulous take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  6. An innovative take on the sketch; those dies deserve a solo performance! Fabulous!
    Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is perfect! Super love this one. This sketch had me stumped, too. I almost have an idea...but somehow I can't quite get it out of my head. Lol. Hope you had a wonderful Christmas and that the new year brings you much joy!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Donna, I love your take on the fun sketch.
    It's simply beautiful.
    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Donna, I love your take on the fun sketch.
    It's simply beautiful.
    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete