Thursday, December 3, 2015

CAS(E) this Sketch 151


Hello, and welcome back to CAS(E) this Sketch! Are you refreshed and ready
to play along after a two week break? Here's Sketch 151 courtesy of Chrissy.


And here's my take on it.


I inked up the mug with four colors of Distress inks, and spritzed them
each time with water before stamping them on watercolor card stock.
After it was dried, I stamped the sentiment on the green mug,
cut out the panel and adhered it to a kraft card base.

Visit CAS(E) this Sketch to see how my teammates interpreted the sketch
and join us if yu can. Link up your card(s) by Thursday, December 10th
and as a winner, you could be our next guest designer!






9 comments:

  1. Love your card and the texture the water +Distress ink produce!
    Thanks Donna!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your mugs look fabulous done with water and distress inks! Fun card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous take on the sketch, Donna! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome take on the sketch, Donna! I love how you created so much texture with your inking and spritzing...very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am not surprised by amy T's reaction above ... somehow, I knew she'd love it ... and so do I!!! What a great design, Donna! I've never tried that spritzing technique - hmmmmmm...
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the warmth of this coffee card! It's simply awesome, Donna!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These colorful mugs are so fun! Love this!

    ReplyDelete