Friday, March 7, 2014

AEI♥U Challenge #2


It's time for Avery Elle's AEI♥U Challenge #2 and we're asking you to pull out
your EMBELLISHMENTS and join us! The awesome prize?
An Avery Elle stamp set of your choice!

For my first card, I stamped the flowers and leaves from Love Notes, and added the
sentiment, also from the set. I finished off the card with a rounded corner
and several of Avery Elle's clear sequins.


For my second card, I white embossed the sentiment from Circle It and ink distressed
two colors of distress inks, then spattered and added coordinating colors
of Avery Elle's sequins.


Easy peasy, right? So pull out your buttons, sequins, enamel dots, etc.
and join us! Just be sure to use at least ONE Avery Elle stamp on your project.
If you don't own any Avery Elle stamps, you can use the free digital stamps here
and still play along.

Visit the rest of my teammates and see what embellies they used on their cards.

KarolynDianaKatieYana

Link up your card here and enter as many times as you like.
The deadline is Sunday, March 16th at 12:01am PST.


AVERY ELLE PRODUCTS USED:

14 comments:

  1. Love these, especially the second one, the inking/splatter fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning cards, Donna! Love them BOTH!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Donna, I love your style - don't think I've seen a card that I don't love immediately! These are both beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I couldn't stop staring at your distress card on the challenge blog, so I thought I'd better hop aver and tell you how much I love this card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You know what - you are the Audrey Hepburn of card design!!! Simple, elegant and beautiful - every time!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Both cards are just beautiful, Donna! I love the simple elegance of the first one and how you played with your inks on the 2nd one...so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Soooooo PRETTY and Perfect use of Sequins!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful cards, Donna! Love them both!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful cards! Simple elegance.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love thse! Just the inspiration I needed for a Bridal Shower card; thank you!

    ReplyDelete