Thursday, January 5, 2017

CAS(E) this Sketch #203


Welcome back to CAS(E) this Sketch! We hope you're refreshed and 
ready to play along with us. Here's Sketch #203 brought to you by Michele.


And here's my take on it--an all diecut card.


Patterned paper and white card stock was cut with the rectangle element from Blueprints
25. I cut the scallop border from the white panel and adhered both to a white card base.
The flower, leaves, and sentiment were in my stash of diecuts so I adhered them to the card,
per the sketch.

Visit CAS(E) this Sketch to see how the rest of the design team interpreted the sketch and join
us if you can. Link up your card(s) by Thursday, January 12th and you could be our next
guest designer! Thanks for stopping by!



3 comments:

  1. Every sketch your heart touches is transformed with perfection, Donna! I LOve your all-die cut card ... in my favorite colors!
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such an elegant take on the sketch, Donna! I love the subtle striped papers and sentiment with your lovely pink bloom...so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks like a beautiful envelope! love the striped gray and pretty bloom!

    ReplyDelete