Thursday, April 19, 2012

Poppy

Hello there! Today I'd like to introduce you to Poppy, one of the new images from Stacey Yacula's The Sweetest Day release.


I ink distressed some white cardstock with Victorian Velvet, Shabby Shutters, and Peeled Paint distress inks. I spritzed some water from a spray bottle and let it dry. Poppy and her banner were colored with Copics, trimmed and attached, and the sentiment was stamped. A happy day, indeed!

Poppy and her friends are now on sale at the Purple Onion Designs store. And visit Stacey's blog for an look at some projects she created with her stamps. I especially love her handstamped wrapping paper and tag. Too cute!

I'm hoping this is just the beginning of a sweet collaboration between Stacey and Purple Onion Designs, and that we'll see more of Stacey's designs in the near future.

Thanks so much for stopping by today! I can't wait to share more cards using Stacey's sweet stamps with you in the coming week.

SUPPLIES:

10 comments:

  1. Too cute for words, Poppy looks so sweet against that beautiful background..hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. way too cute Donna. Love the distressed background

    ReplyDelete
  3. Donna, that background is so beautiful, and I love Poppy - darling image!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Donna, I agree with you...I hope Stacey designs more images for Purple Onion Designs. Your card is absolutely ADORABLE! I love the pop of the white against the distressed background. Sweet!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ahhh.... victorian velvet makes such a pretty sky. i just adore Stacey's image and LOVE what you did with them. fabulous card, Donna!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Donna your cards are always so gorgeous! I especially love the way you use the distress inks. Such a cute & beautiful card xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww this is so sweet! Love that gorgeous little bunny and your background is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW! I want your inking and coloring skills! LOOOOOOOVE this card--LOVE that image! LOVE everything you make:)

    ReplyDelete