Monday, January 2, 2012

congrats!

Have you seen Hero Arts' new 2012 stamps? I couldn't resist grabbing a few from a local stamp store--Stamps and Memories--after the owner graciously called me when they came in. Talk about great customer service!


I love the Newspaper Skyline and made this quick card for my daughter and son-in-law. They recently moved into a new condo and she was just hired for job that's only walking distance from home. We're so happy for them and it looks like it's going to be a good year!

I stamped the skyline with my favorite white ink--Papertrey Ink's Fresh Snow. I popped up one of the buildings, added a heart, and stamped the sentiment. An easy peasy card that could be used for different occasions. (Hubby thought it was a graduation card, my daughter thought it was for a wedding.)

Check out Hero Arts' 2012 stamps here in their online catalog. Have a great week and thanks for stopping by!

Supplies used:

22 comments:

  1. Happy New Year Donna! What a beautifully simple and stylish card, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that red heart beaming with love on the popped up building! Happy New Year Donna!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fun card, Donna! Love the popped up building with the red heart!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this! The colors and simplicity are wonderful and I thought it might be a "new job" card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this, Donna! Congrats to your kiddos For their new beginnings for the New Year!
    Hugs, Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a perfect card for the occasion!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card Donna, love your use of Kraft and white and the heart really pops!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy New Year, Donna! Love that stamp and the good news!! Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Donna,
    This is just the coolest card and can definitely be used for any occasion.
    Happy New year, it sounds like it's going to be a good one for all.
    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. what a wonderful design Donna... it is beautifully done. So versatile for any sort of reason.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy 2012 Donna! What a cheerful card! I love the heart. :) Congrats to your daughter and son-in-law!

    ReplyDelete
  12. love love the design. you are amazing, my friend! super card! Happy New Year to you and yours! big hugs! =)

    ReplyDelete
  13. LOOOOOOVE those larger building stamps! FUN card--love the little heart!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Happy New Year, Donna! This is pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Donna! I hope your holidays were wonderful and that your New Year is off to a fab start! I love this skyline stamp and your card is gorgeous, as always :) I can't wait to see what other Hero Arts goodies you picked up. Big Hugz! Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow! Your card is beautiful and shows off your great graphic design talent. Your color choices and just the right additions of a heart and pop-up feature make the card a 'Donna special'. I like the background that you photographed it on, too. I'm looking forward to seeing your creations in 2012!

    ReplyDelete
  17. i loe this card Donna! another must have stamp on my list! hugs

    ReplyDelete
  18. Eeek, this is so fabulous! I own this stamp, too, and am loving it. Congrats to your daughter on the condo and the close-by job! That's how I lived in San Diego and it's wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is gorgeous! Love how you've worked this stamp! Love the tiny heart accent too!

    ReplyDelete
  20. This stamp is on my wish list. Love what you did with it!

    ReplyDelete